Hints for using Lou's List
To predict how quickly a class will fill or whether you'll get in off the waitlist:
- Go to the previous year's listing for the same class
- Click on the enrollment for that class (e.g., 38/40)
- A popup window will appear, showing the enrollment for that class from its creation to the present.
- Under "Zoom", click the "All" button so that you see how the enrollment evolved over all time.
- Study the enrollment as it developed during preenrollment, as the start of the semester approach, and during the add/drop period.
- That evolution will give you insight into what will likely happen this coming semester.