Lou's List New or Recently Added Features
- Clicking on the class number (near the left side of a class entry) pops up a page detailing the information about that class.
- Clicking on the current enrollment (middle of a class entry) pops up a graph of the enrollment over time.
- Clicking on the course title (to the right of the course mnemonic and number) pops up the SIS description of the course and a link to student evaluations of that course from previous semesters.
- Lou's List maintains additional information about each class that an instructor can edit.
- To access the information for your class:
- Click on the class number to pop-up the detailed information page.
- Click on the "edit class information" link at the bottom of the details page.
- Complete the form that pops up and submit it.
- You'll receive an email containing a link that will allow you to edit the class information.
- There are currently 5 instructor-editable entries:
- Class Website: the URL of the class website (e.g., "http://www.virginia.edu/mywebsite/index.html"). If you put in this URL, a "Website" link will appear on the left side of the class entry on Lou's List, directing the user to this URL.
- Class Subtitle: If you enter a line of text, it will appear in blue italics above the class entry.
- Class Description: If you enter this text, it will appear on the class details page.
- Class Syllabus: the URL of the class syllabus (e.g., "http://www.virginia.edu/mywebsite/syllabus.html") or a portion of text. If you put in a URL, a "Syllabus" link will appear on the left side of the class entry of Lou's List, directing the user to this URL. Note: if there is also a Class Website, only the Website link will appear. If you put in text, that text will appear in the class details page. If the class has a syllabus link on SIS (directing the user to a syllabus on UVaCollab), Lou's List will obtain that link and insert it in this entry automatically. To block that automatic syllabus, put something else in this entry (e.g.,"No Syllabus" or a different URL).
- Class Comments: If you enter a line of text, it will appear in blue italics below the class entry.